Thursday, March 14, 2013

Photo Contest!!


In less than 8 weeks I will be turning 24 years old.  In honor of my birthday I am creating a photo contest!

Here's how it works:

 •Take a picture of yourself using your favorite beauty product. It can be anything, a mask, a cream, foundation, mascara, blush, eye shadow, etc.

•Write a brief description of your favorite product. Basically why you love it so much!

•Send me your entry! I can be reached through Facebook message or at justice.32@wright.edu

•I will post all entries on my blog as I receive them.  All entries are due by May 11.

•On May 12, I will put names in a bag and randomly draw one to win!

•On May 13 (my birthday!) I will announce the winner


The winner will receive a large size of Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask, which you can read more about here: http://margaritasmascaraandglitter.blogspot.com/2013/03/1.html. And a bonus gift of another product I have reviewed.


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment